April 3 by The Running Son
“Awarding the people who live in the moment,
The noble who write and capture the best in life,
The bold who reminded us what really mattered –
Savoring the experience of quality time.”
Thank you MomentMatters.com!!!
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video recorded.
Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and winners notify them the great news.
- What makes a good acceptance speech?Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humor. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award
Since I’m counting the RunningFather blog’s age in weeks rather than months, I am still forming personal connections in the WordPress community. But for those who have read and liked the material presented, thanks for the warm welcome and continued visits. I feel bad: I have been so busy I have hardly had a chance to explore the blogosphere. Anyways, Thank you Jasmine at MilkshakeInSpring for the nomination and everyone for their support. Sincerely, Jim Aldrich, the RunningFather blog.
MY NOMINATIONS FOR THE BEST MOMENT AWARD ARE:
Don’t forget to celebrate with your followers! Tweet your success with hashtag #MomentMatters. Congratulations, winners!