May 9 by The Running Son
The record poem
Setting Records is Cool
Hey Chris Paul..
Hope you get your ring. Rooting 4 u
(LA clippers basket ball sorry)
That dont illustrate any points.
Oh well, I’ll break a record here
of second guessing which
topics are recorded clear.
come out every year of cool music and recorded cheery times
and the emo depressing S**t
I like it all.
But records are made to be
broken. Thats right.
But I mean recorded ideas and records
hope kept like a
or, insert: “heavily eye or “I” esoterical coolified”
(wrong way guys)
Records turn into tapes
we made them,
and CDs that skip crack and peel
Wont encase a party or memory or dream.
Taste the seams of greatness
they taste like yours,
all other seams seem
so similar to me
greatness and striving for greatness.
Interesting guy. Great. Just lost his way
to the next championship.
2013? It’s inn the books. But Kobe has records
and places to be. I don’t know where they are.
Maybe Kobe will return to record making greatness.
But we all have records to break. That’s the
point of my typing all day.
Start with the records you cant live without.
In your head.
It’s ok. Record-breaking ways of changing
are available and unedited,
released, and beginning again, today.
Share this with others:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)